Cost of renting; Rs. 5800/- or USD 55 Per Day
When you rent our bike, we require a photo copy of your passport and Nepal Visa, security deposit of $100 and renting amount in full.
During the time of return a full inspection of the bike will be performed to check any physical damage to tank, side boxes, ft/back shock absorbers, rims , mudguard and mufflers. Incase of any damages, repair fee will be deducted from the security deposit, and the rest will be returned.
- Hire cost of bike per day
- One set of tube, one piece of spark plug, one set of clutch plate, one set of chain socket and one set of wiring.
- Engine oil for the bike
- Service of 1 mechanic along with salary and daily expenses
- Service of 1 road captain (if required) along with salary and daily expenses
- 1 support vehicle to run with the group carrying mechanic, luggage and tools
- Fuel for the bike
- Insurance for the bikes including third party insurance (against accidents, loss, theft etc).
- Fuel for the bike of Road Captain
- Any major damage done to the bike due to mishandling, rough riding or accident.(please note that we will the above mentioned spare parts(in cost includes) but in case those items are used more than one set, which usually happens due to mishandling/rough usage then the clients will have to bear the cost)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Travel and medical insurance
- Additional expenses which may arise due to unseen circumstances.
- If you want a hotel of your preference (3*/4*/5*) we can arrange it with airport pickup and drop.
- In package the hotels along the route will be provided as per the standard of the locality.
A briefing will be given about the tour, what to expect, instructions on riding, get to know the bikes, etc. In case you don’t want to bring your own helmet, we will help you buy helmets locally in Kathmandu. Wherever we go, bottled mineral water is usually available. At some places, the lunch we eat will be from roadside eateries basically serving local dishes. We will fill gas/petrol wherever convenient along the highway. Our support jeep (3+ riders only) will always be following us at a convenient distance along the highway.